• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duplicate songs
I had trouble connecting MS on my Chromebook to the Companion app (connection often dropped in the middle of a transfer). I did 12 Batch Imports, each filling one Genre; one has 950 duplicate songs. Each of these songs has two entries, and they use the same PDF file. The file for each is "Title of Song.pdf", in a subdirectory "Title of Song". I downloaded them via "Batch Import" in the Companion, with "Avoid Duplicate Songs" and "Update songs if matching files are found" both checked.

Is there a simple way to remove these duplicates? I can do it manually, but with so many I will surely make mistakes.

BTW one of my Android tablets has lots of duplicates, too. I have been living with it, but thought for a new machine I should fix it.
It depends on the result you get if you sort by "Date Created". If that separates the two groups of songs, it may be easy to clear out the duplicate in one pass. If it does not, then I can't think of an easy way to deal with the duplicates.
Dá Ještě mám dotaz ohledně duplicit - mám jeden sogn do kterého ukládám skladbu A a pak druhý song B - chybí mi možnost sloučení skladeb. Nebo ta funkce tam je a já ji prostě nenašel. Děkuji Dane
There isn't an option to merge songs at the moment.
Thank you :-)