• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prompt Before Exit
One more key not working apparently.  It doesn't matter if it's "on" or "off" ... always prompts the question before exiting.
I'm definitely not able to reproduce that. It almost sounds like something really bad happened to the configuration files and the changes you are making aren't actually being saved as a result of this. If you want to email all of the .xml files under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState to mike@zubersoft.com, I can take a look at this, but it sounds to me like it may be worth resetting the application settings to the default to have a clean slate. I can also try to fix the configuration files for you and send them back if I'm able to locate the problem. Alternatively, if you have a library backup file, you can restore that and it will replace the settings files.

Mike
(11-05-2022, 09:35 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm definitely not able to reproduce that. It almost sounds like something really bad happened to the configuration files and the changes you are making aren't actually being saved as a result of this. If you want to email me all of the .xml files under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState, I can take a look at this, but it sounds to me like it may be worth resetting the application settings to the default to have a clean slate. I can also try to fix the configuration files for you and send them back if I'm able to locate the problem. Alternatively, if you have a library backup file, you can restore that and it will replace the settings files.

Mike

I have a library backup file from a few days ago.  A few things will be missing but I can figure it out.  So, I did a restore.  It fixed the Repeat Mode but now can't get the Overlay to appear.  I guess that I'll just restore the default settings and work from there again.
Check you haven't got performance mode enabled

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
yeah, no the performance mode isn't activated.  i went through that escapade a couple days ago.  for now, the overlay is back after re-restoring to the default settings.  the second reset seems to be working better, just a few adjustments.  for now though, close enough is okay cuz i've spent too much time on the settings.  (the exit prompt still does nothing at all.)
XML files being sent by email.  Thanks.