• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPad! Need to purchase twice?
Oh my goodness. The last time I checked there was not yet a MobileSheets for iPad, so I just got a Galaxy tablet. I use MS on my laptop, but also want to use it on my new  Confused tablet. Do I have to purchase it again? I cannot find any purchase information, so don't know where I bought it.

P.S. yay iPad app! I think I'll have to keep the Galaxy, however.
A separate purchase is required for each app store, as there isn't a way to share purchases between them. They are all managed by different companies, and the licensing is handled through the store. If you believe you previously purchased through Google Play, let me know and I can try to look up your purchase using your email address.

Mike
Mike, for those who participated in the Beta (perhaps only for those who beta'd and who owned the Android version), is there a key or way to get the final version? Or do we just go buy it in the Apple store?

Mark
You will need to go through the Apple Store to purchase the app. The beta testing was provided through TestFlight, but in order to use the app normally, you have to obtain it through the store. While I greatly appreciated all of the help that was provided during the beta testing, it took years of effort to create and release the iOS version, and it will introduce more work with maintenance going forward, as the code was written natively for iOS. Like the other versions, it's a one-time purchase and all updates are free, and you can install the app on every device you own that shares the same OS. 

Mike
(01-26-2023, 01:31 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: You will need to go through the Apple Store to purchase the app. The beta testing was provided through TestFlight, but in order to use the app normally, you have to obtain it through the store. While I greatly appreciated all of the help that was provided during the beta testing, it took years of effort to create and release the iOS version, and it will introduce more work with maintenance going forward, as the code was written natively for iOS. Like the other versions, it's a one-time purchase and all updates are free, and you can install the app on every device you own that shares the same OS. 

Mike
Thank you Mike for the quick response and for all your work on the app!!!
(01-27-2023, 12:49 AM)FrauHubbard Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 01:31 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: You will need to go through the Apple Store to purchase the app. The beta testing was provided through TestFlight, but in order to use the app normally, you have to obtain it through the store. While I greatly appreciated all of the help that was provided during the beta testing, it took years of effort to create and release the iOS version, and it will introduce more work with maintenance going forward, as the code was written natively for iOS. Like the other versions, it's a one-time purchase and all updates are free, and you can install the app on every device you own that shares the same OS. 

Mike
Thank you Mike for the quick response and for all your work on the app!!!

Mike, I totally support that. Thanks for all the work you do! I'm off to purchase it now.

Mark