• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page size for 100% stamps?
Although this could be done by trial & error, what is the optimal image size that correlates to a 100% stamp image size? Or perhaps this would be better expressed as what size staves?
At present, the 100% isn't large enough for some of my PDFs, so they'd need resizing, unless the stamp size can be increased without reducing its image quality.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find a reference to it.
I'm going to be changing the stamps to use fonts instead of bitmaps so that they scale well. At the moment, it's hard to say what size stave correlates to a 100% stamp image size, as it will depend upon the aspect ratio and resolution of your tablet, along with the size of the PDFs you load. The bitmaps are around 25 pixels high though, with the base of the note taking up about 8 pixels. That means that the distance between lines would need to be around 8 pixels at 100% stamp size.

I'm going to spend an entire update just working on fixing annotations, and addressing user feedback, so hopefully I can make the process smoother.

Mike
Thanks. It's not a feature that I'd need use a lot to be honest, but I do know others who would be interested in any notation features, even though that's not the programme's primary purpose.
Well, as a reference, on an Asus TF701T, the stamps need to be about 300% to be sized right for the charts. The get a little fuzzy at that scale, but they're useable. This tablet has a 2560x1600 300ppi display.