• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midicontrol of Registration in the Keyboard Yamaha Tyros 4
Hi Rey,
Thank you for your Information. The switching of the Registration worked with your help immediately.  Idea  However, I am well versed in Midi I had made a mistake.

If not yet known here a general reference to the Yamaha Keyboard Tyros 2 to Tyros 5.
When Tyros is necessary to note that the Keyboard-System managed in a Folder only up to 500 Files.
If you want to save more Registration-Banks have to create a new Folder. A Folder may therefore only up to 500 Reg-Banks stored (e.g. Song-Nr. 000 xxx - 499 xxx).
xxx are variable Names. In the Tyros A Reg-Bank can e.g. mean: 487 Beginn the Beguine.
As Rey was writing must be preceded by the sort to maintain the 3-digit Number.

In the Song-Setting in MobileSheets Pro therefore the MSB-Parameter is very important because the MSB-Parameter 0 only up to 128 Reg benches
in Tyros on (eg Song-Nr. 000 xxx - 127 xxx).
Here the Setting to switch up to 500 Reg benches in Tyre in the Song Setting MS Pro.

With MSB/LSB/ProgramChange all possible 500 Reg banks of a folder can be selected
(e.B. Song No. 000 xxx -. 499 xxx).
Add a 'Patch select' with following Parameters im Song-Setting in MS-Pro
MSB      LSB         Programm    corresponds
                          Change        Song-Nr.
 0       0 - 127       0 - 7       000 xxx - 127 xxx
 1       0 - 127       0 - 7       128 xxx - 255 xxx
 2       0 - 127       0 - 7       256 xxx - 383 xxx
 3       0 - 127       0 - 7       384 xxx - 499 xxx
ProgramChange 0 - 7 respective switches the Reg-Places on 1 - 8

Example for driving the Reg-Bank 487 Beginn the Beguine on Reg No. 5
In MS-Pro of the Song Beginn the Beguine add a 'Patch select' Following with follewing the Parameter:
MSB 3 - LSB 103 - ProgramChange 4

Let me also a big thank you to Mike for his outstanding work. MobileSheets was very good but the Pro version with the midi controller and the new features is absolutely outrageous.
In the official German-Yamaha-Forum i will recommend MS-Pro greatly.

I hope i could help.
I can little English. I have translate with Googletranslator from German to English.

Siggi
MobileSheetsPro
ASUS MeMO PAD Smart ME301T - Android-Version 4.2.1
Keyboard Yamaha Tyros 4

Messages In This Thread
RE: Midicontrol of Registration in the Keyboard Yamaha Tyros 4 - by soundwelt - 04-22-2015, 10:42 PM