• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.5 and CompanionPro 2.0.4 Released
(04-24-2015, 05:17 PM)Rey_a Wrote: From experience I noticed that it takes about 5 hours for an update to become available in Google play store after Mike releases it. Automatic updates (in general and per app) can also be set to disabled ....

I guess I must have been inside that 5 hour window.

(04-24-2015, 10:45 PM)dbeedle Wrote: Check your play store settings; it is possible to turn off notifications and automatic updates. Play Store/My Apps, should be showing available updates.

I do have a problem with 1.0.5 though. My files, all PDF, and I get the header and footer but no text for the body of a tune. I have a backup of 1.0.3 and it does not show this behavior.

My settings have notifications on. When I look at the auto-update choices, the radio button for "auto-update over wifi only" is marked, but when going back to the settings window, there is no check mark for auto-update like there is for the other settings.

I'm not having a problem with any of my PDFs, but I create them myself on my Mac with Canvas X, save them as PDF, then transfer them to my tablet with Dropbox.
Chuwi 13.5 inch, Windows 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheetsPro 1.5 and CompanionPro 2.0.4 Released - by kohanmike - 04-25-2015, 12:29 AM