• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[1.0.6, 1.0.7, 1.0.8] ChordPro files in landscape orientation
(05-13-2015, 07:32 AM)itsme Wrote: No, I don't think my issue is directly connected with the {new_page} directive. My affected ChordPro files do not contain a new_page. I only used new_page in one single file, just to see how it works.
That specific file (containing new_page) shows its first page correctly when the tablet is in landscape orientation, the page break is some lines before the new_page. The second page is empty. With the tablet in portrait orientation the file is shown as two empty pages.

I still think it's related. In your case, you have actual short pages that show as blank. In my case, the new_page directive is effectively creating short pages. It's not that the new_page directive is the problem, it's the short page that is the problem.

In your file that contains the new_page, the first page in landscape is not shortened by the new_page, so it displays correctly, but the second page is short which shows as blank.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [1.0.6] ChordPro files in landscape orientation - by akoster - 05-13-2015, 08:45 AM