• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.0.7 and CompanionPro 2.0.6 Released
I'm pleased to announce the release of updates to both MS Pro and the companion app. This is a fairly big update because I've updated the entire application to use Google's new material design theme. I tried to incorporate as much of it as I reasonably could. I'd love to hear feedback from people to see what they do or don't like, and what is or is not working.  I've also changed text and chord pro files so that they will use as much of the screen as they can by splitting into as many columns as possible. This should work really well with larger tablets.

MobileSheetsPro
- Updated to use the new material design theme in Lollipop
- Added additional sorting options to the Songs tab including a numerical sort
- Text and Chord Pro files will now use as many columns as will fit on the screen
- Fixed intermittent page size issues with switching between portrait/landscape orientation
- Added select all/select none buttons to the toolbar at the bottom right of the library (after starting a selection)
- Volume is now saved per audio file
- Fixed issue with rotation not showing parts of PDFs
- Fixed issue with restoring MS backups that can cause identically named files to overwrite each other
- Switched Annotation settings windows so that windows are only hidden when tapping the minimize icon. The settings at the top left control their future visibility.
- Fixed a large number of reported crashes

Companion app
- Fixed reported crashes
- Updated database code to account for new audio file volume setting

Mike

Messages In This Thread
MobileSheetsPro 1.0.7 and CompanionPro 2.0.6 Released - by Zubersoft - 05-11-2015, 09:08 PM