• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac user needs help -
I'd start here - http://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/fo...thread.php . gives you a good idea of what others are using.

The tablet market is very fluid and many of the cheap tablets come and go - my Colorfly is a good example of that, great while its working but totally impossible to get serviced in the event of a problem.  

It seems that, of the better quality tablets, the Samsung 12.2" series are very popular.  Not cheap, but you get what you pay for, including a big manufacturer with a household name and reputation to protect - a bit like Apple, of course.  After a lot of soul searching, I bought a Samsung (SM P900) and it was one of my better decisions in life Smile . It is by far the best tablet in this house (the other three are relatively cheap chino devices).

The larger HP falls into much the same bracket - never tried one, but I doubt you could go far wrong with HP behind it.

I shouldn't think there is a tablet made which doesn't have internet capability.  You would need this in any case if you want to make use of the Companion - and that is worth using.  More importantly, you need to consider if the tablet has Bluetooth.  If you are likely to want a cordless page turner, then BT is almost mandatory.  A lot of cheaper tablets only have BT v2, whereas the better devices have BT v4.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here

Messages In This Thread
Mac user needs help - - by Andrew Homzy - 06-01-2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Mac user needs help - - by GraemeJ - 06-01-2015, 09:15 AM