• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble getting MS Pro to work with my Korg PA3X Arranger
(11-11-2015, 07:16 AM)pawlikp100 Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 11:00 AM)kleanthis Wrote: Hi Guys,

I'm convinced enough about the OTG cable being the solution that I've ordered one from Amazon. It should get here in a few days and I'll let you all know how it goes.

Hi, any news if the purchase of the right cable has solved the issue?
What is version of your android system?

I had trouble getting an OTG adapter, (obtained thru'  http://www.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Co...ntext=true)
and also found that using a USB-A male to USB-A female then a USB-A to USB-B was another problem. I solved this with a dedicated Samsung OTG male plug that has a female USB-A socket, and connected the keyboard with a printer cable, USB-B into keyboard, USB-A into adapter. I found that then following the instructions re Mobilesheets settings works just fine. I use channel 16, but it is important to stick to the described sequence; 

On the keyboard, after creating a song, it is important to give it a number. On the PA600 numbering is found in the Edit 3 page. Once the song is numbered, you need to provide Mobilesheets that number. A long press on the 'song' brings up the first menu, select 'edit', select 'midi', press the 'plus sign' to bring up the midi menu, select both 'Send on load' and 'Load song on receive' to 'ON' press 'Patch select' for menu, select 'number', press the '0' to bring up the numerical pad, type in number from songbook in keyboard, be sure to delete the leading '0' the the number pad displays, press 'done' on keypad then 'OK' in the 'Enter the Value' box, next 'OK' on the top menu, right hand side.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trouble getting MS Pro to work with my Korg PA3X Arranger - by maintech - 11-12-2015, 02:33 AM