• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets v4.0.5 and MobileSheets Companion v1.4.4 Released
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've released minor updates for both the tablet and PC. These are mainly for bug fixes that I wanted to release before I focused back on the major changes coming in v4.1.0. The changes are captured below:

MobileSheets v4.0.5
- Added highlighting in setlist and collection editors to show which songs have already been added
- Fixed bug where page range shows up incorrectly in song editor for songs with only one page
- Fixed additional translation errors
- Fixed crashes reported through Google Play
- Fixed rendering of annotations for image based songs when zoom is greater than 100%
- Added ability to convert a range of pages on the PDF to image conversion dialog
- Fixed issue where companion app popup does not appear for some users
- PDF renderer fixes
- Fixed potential errors with settings not working correctly if switching between multiple languages

MobileSheets Companion v1.4.4
- Added coloring to the song list to show what songs are already in a setlist or collection
- Fixed major memory leaks with PDF rendering
- Fixed various crashes, including those caused by setlist reordering and drag and drop processing
- Fixed scrolling of all songs on setlist and collection tabs
- Added option to specify page ranges for PDF to Image Conversion
- The manual connection dialog settings are now saved
- Fixed the sorting algorithm to match the tablet sorting

Thank you everyone for your continued support. The crash reports and feedback you all provide are invaluable.

Messages In This Thread
MobileSheets v4.0.5 and MobileSheets Companion v1.4.4 Released - by Zubersoft - 02-27-2013, 08:40 PM