• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Linkpoints after skipping with Bookmarks
Here's I was thinking of, selecting bookmarks as primary lets the bookmarked 1st page set the 1st link number to 1, the same thing happens with when linking is selected, which is what happen currently as I think about it. So a user selecting bookmarks as primary they could then make bookmark-1, the initial location/start page, then use linking as required to the other needed pages/locations, with the links beginning with 1. The user could also make bookmark-2, a different page/location, and since the link numbering would always starts with 1 on a bookmarked page, could start with 1 again. This should allow the OP to select 'bookmarks as primary', mark '1st instrument[1]', then link all instrument[1] locations with links starting with 1, the, mark 'next instrument[2]' and then needed links also starting with 1. I'm not sure what would be the best thing to do with these marks/links when bookmarks as primary was not selected, probably ignore, or a warning maybe, 'further entries will erase all prior entries, do you really want to do this'.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using Linkpoints after skipping with Bookmarks - by Skip - 12-01-2015, 06:52 AM