• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storage issue
I have MSPro storage set up so Manage my files is selected and so is delete original after copy and I have set my own storage location. Normally I copy PDFs to a download folder and let MSPro move them to the storage location.

Recently I was updating some PDFs, so copied them straight to the storage location. This included a few new ones, just because it was easier. I then created new songs with these new PDFs. This all appeared to work, except when I came back to the new songs I found the PDFs had been deleted.

It looks like MSPro had deleted the file after doing the copy, except no copy was necessary and the file being deleted was the original.

We have talked about this before and I thought we had come up with a solution. If we did, it doesn't work. I seem to think there were problems working out if the original and the "copy" were the same. An obvious thought is to copy the file to a temporary name, delete the original, then rename the copy. This should work for all situations.

Something else that was discussed was the settings. In the old MS, the store options were available as part of the "new song" setup. Whilst I don't think you need all of the options, it might be nice if the "delete original after copy" option were easily available on the file tab of the new song pages.

Regards

Andy

Messages In This Thread
Storage issue - by AndyL - 03-04-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Storage issue - by Zubersoft - 03-05-2016, 03:35 AM
RE: Storage issue - by AndyL - 03-05-2016, 06:18 AM
RE: Storage issue - by Zubersoft - 03-05-2016, 07:42 AM
RE: Storage issue - by AndyL - 03-05-2016, 10:03 AM