• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resume to jump back to last song-in-list location
Feature request I'd love: 

When paging through songs in a list, often a very large list, playing many of them (trying or rehearsing or even performing), I sometimes tap too fast and fall out of the list. Oops. But recovering is painful. 

It would be wonderful to have Resume option to go back to where I just was, meaning back to the same song at the same place in the same list. Is MSP capable of knowing exactly where it is, and keeping a tiny history? 

I can use Recent to get back to the song, but that's not in the context of the list I was working in. Unless I go back to the same list, same position, I can't actually resume paging between the songs. 

Lacking the Resume feature, I must not just open the song, I must re-open the specific list which sometimes requires scrolling (lots of lists). Then, I'm at the top of the long list, so several more steps to get to the song in the list, to recover from my "oops"... sometimes while a room full of people stare at me.
-- John

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 (SM-T900) Android 5.1.1

Messages In This Thread
Resume to jump back to last song-in-list location - by musichawk - 06-17-2016, 07:25 AM