• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermittent AirTurn PED Bluetooth Connection
I am having an issue with keeping my Samsung Note 10.1 (2014) connected to my AirTurn PED while using MobileSheets.

It connects just fine and works great but every little bit it disconnects and reconnects. I might work for a couple of minutes or maybe a few seconds. It reconnects generally quick but not always.

I've read different forums including Samsung's and the general suggestion was to do a "Factory Reset" on my Note. I did that and it still happens.

I've got a video of the problem. It's not great but you can see the blue light blink on the AirTurn and on my Note screen you can see that it's "Connected to input device". Then at about thirteen seconds in the blue light blinks quickly and the screen changes to say "Paired". Then the blue light goes back to a slow blink and the screen once again reads "Connected to input device". It will not turn the page when the light is blinking fast. It repeats this again a few seconds later.

When I'm playing a piece and want to turn the page if the the PED has broken contact briefly it won't turn the page until it reconnects, not good.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and comments.

Messages In This Thread
Intermittent AirTurn PED Bluetooth Connection - by KennyB - 01-18-2017, 05:55 AM