• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets not loading without wifi
Heinz,

You said that you are actually seeing an error message when you run the application without WiFi - this seems to be different than what other users have reported. Did you see this message: "Die Testperiode für diese App ist abgelaufen und die Lizenzprüfung war nicht erfolgreich. Bitte richten Sie eine WiFi Verbindung ein, um die Benutzung der App zu autorisieren."? If so, that's means you are failing the check without WiFi, which means the license caching in Windows is not working for some reason. In that case, I actually can do something about that problem. In a previous version of the application, I had added my own license caching in the hopes that it would help with the problems I described above. Users reported that they still couldn't run the application without WiFi, so I took that code out. The difference is that they didn't see a message about the license check failling. The application immediately closed for them. I can go ahead and add back my own licensing caching, which should take care of this issue for you. Please verify for me that you are seeing the message I listed, in which case I'll make the changes for the license caching.

As a side note, are you logging into Windows 10 with your Microsoft account, or are you using an offline account? I log in to Windows 10 with my Microsoft account, and I wonder if that affects the way licensing works.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets not loading without wifi - by Zubersoft - 05-29-2017, 05:25 AM