• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wish to convert to "let MS manage files"
Hi,

I have been using MS for a few years now and absolutely love it! Can't do without it now... But at first, being a bit sceptical and not wanting to take a risk losing my files, I chose to 'manage my files'. This wasn't a very good idea I have since discovered. I am certain now that MS would do a much better job at managing my files than myself. Sad

I would now like to have MS manage my files, but I have many files (2000-3000 give or take) and many setlists that I need to keep; for example: church setlists repeat every year, or just about.

Is there a way I can transfer everything over without redoing my setlists?
My songs would still have the exact same name as before. If this is not possible, any suggestions as to how to make the transition without re-entering all my setlists would be welcome. Collections also, but especially setlists. If I do have to re-enter everything, it's not the end of the world of course, I would just like to know the alternatives.

Mike, I should have trusted your program from the start, but I have seen many bad programs in my day, so "once bitten" (more than once), "twice shy" I guess... Your program however is quite the opposite I am happy to say; one of the best I have seen, and the support?? Man you ROCK! Can hardly believe you are just one guy...

Cheers,
Dan

Messages In This Thread
wish to convert to "let MS manage files" - by madoues - 07-22-2017, 02:10 PM