• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[1.8.9] Smart Buttons not working after restore to other device
#3
I did some more testing . . .

I have a page with restored Smart Buttons on device B. The Smart Buttons are configured to send MIDI, but are not working. When editing them, they look ok!

I then add a new button to that page on device B. It has the same setting as the other button that is not working.
The new button works en sends out MIDI ok.
If I leave the page and go to the library screen and then go back to the page, the new button still works, the restored one still does not.

After I quit MSPro  and then go back to the page, the new button no longer works (the old one does not work either)

During all this testing MSPro continues to send out MIDI correctly for all "send on load" MIDI commands that are configured in the MIDI tabs of the song editor. I use this all the time when loading scores on this device B and it never fails really.

I hope this helps narrowing things down a bit . . .
_____________________________________________________
HP Slate 21-Android 4.4.2, HP Slate 17-Android 4.4.4, Onda Air 10" (backup tablet) Android 4 / Windows 10
Yamaha Genos, Roland PK-6, Yamaha PSR SX900
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [1.8.9] Smart Buttons not working after restore to other device - by Rey_a - 07-25-2017, 01:03 AM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)


  Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2022 MyBB Group.