• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Generate Song List" only works for Setlists
I completely missed that - thanks for letting me know. I have a fix in place now. 

As far as how the share menu is populated, I send out a something called an intent which basically asks the OS which applications can handle opening the file format I'm providing. Any application that is installed and registered on the tablet as being able to handle that file type will show up. Applications that you select most often as a target will show up at the top of the list. Unfortunately, you don't have any control over what applications are shown in this list. If you don't want something to show up, you would have to uninstall it.

It works in a somewhat similar fashion in Windows, and you should be able to choose the option to add apps from the store. Unfortunately, only apps that are registered to handle the specific file type will show up in that list. I don't know if non-store apps will show up as an option (I don't have control over this).

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Generate Song List" only works for Setlists - by Zubersoft - 03-12-2018, 02:39 PM