• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth settings shortcut
Well, my tablet in question is still a Sony Xperia Z2. And of course I have the BT on/off and the long press to go to the BT settings like you say. 

But the pairing doesn't stick always or sometimes gets lost (I'm using an ABshutter with a rubber at my finger. Sounds weird but works for me better than a pedal). Also if you pair your tablet with other devices (for instance a BT headphone)  in the meantime it also doesn't connect automatically with the pedal again.

And each time I leave the MSP GUI I risk a database reload. OK, this is a special problem with my very big database and resulting memory trouble which may be solved with the future implementing of multiple databases. 

There have been a few times where I had to go the the preferences to pair again and also had to wait for the reload (not something I can afford in a performance). 

So I thought a quick "pair with (preselected) BT device" from MSP would be useful and not only to me.

But if nobody else thinks that I can/have to adjust to always pair before a MSP start, hope for the best and wait for the multiple database feature.

Messages In This Thread
Bluetooth settings shortcut - by BRX - 05-11-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: Bluetooth settings shortcut - by Zubersoft - 05-11-2018, 06:01 AM
RE: Bluetooth settings shortcut - by GraemeJ - 05-11-2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Bluetooth settings shortcut - by BRX - 05-11-2018, 11:47 PM
RE: Bluetooth settings shortcut - by GraemeJ - 05-12-2018, 07:30 PM
RE: Bluetooth settings shortcut - by BRX - 05-13-2018, 09:51 PM