• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets v4.0.13 and MobileSheets Companion v1.4.8 Released
Hello Everyone,

I have another round of bug fixes with some additional enhancements. I am really hoping that the bluetooth issues will be fixed with the Cicada Pageflip. I have also added the first cut at an Italian translation thanks to a user named Booby. Some additional fixes will be made to the translation as he provides more feedback. Here is the full list of changes:

MobileSheets v4.0.13

- Fixed the \"Avoid Duplicates\" option for batch imports so that it correctly avoids duplicates based solely on file name
- Fixed bug with using Swap PDF where swapping files with different page numbers could cause a crash.
- Removed option to automatically enable/disable bluetooth. Virtual keyboard can be accessed through OS setting if bluetooth pedal is connected.
- Screen is now kept on while viewing the library to ensure all tablet features stay enabled, such as bluetooth (to keep pedals active).
- Added advanced option to disable screen lock (allowing the screen to turn off after the OS timeout period)
- Added Repeat Mode option to allow looping back to the start of a song or setlist (or advance backwards from the start to jump to the end)
- Added Italian translation.
- Added option to disable USB mouse processing

MobileSheetsCompanion v1.4.8

- Added a couple tweaks to the synchronization code to help with connection problems
- Added 'Swap PDF' option to the song right-click menu. Operates just like the tablet swap PDF feature.

Thanks for the great feedback everyone!

Mike

Messages In This Thread
MobileSheets v4.0.13 and MobileSheets Companion v1.4.8 Released - by Zubersoft - 08-18-2013, 04:55 PM