• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets v4.0.13 and MobileSheets Companion v1.4.8 Released
srothkin, what pedal are you using? In the Ciceda there are different settings on debouncing. So, maybe check the Ciceda's settings

I have my Ciceda and MS set up to allow repeat page turns. That part works pretty well. I don't regularly get repeat page turns unless I intentionally keep my foot down.

The repeat page turn problem was much more pronounced for me when I used the Billipro pedal (I used it with a laptop PC with Windows XP). I had to get very used to just pushing down my foot and picking it up immediately or else I would get repeat page turns. Even then, with the Billipro I still inadvertantly got repeat page turns (and there was not way to adjust the settings to avoid it, as far as I knew). The Ciceda (and Mobile Sheets) work much better in this respect. Once in a while it happens, but it is usually my fault for holding my foot down too long (and I want the repeat option to quickly return to page 1).

Incidentally, I tried to use the the BT-105 with MS (and Toshiba Excite 13) and I couldn't not seet to get the bluetooth to connect (I tried repeated tiems and did while on the phone with an Airturn rep). So, I am returning it (the Airturn rep was very nice trying to help me)

The Ciceda still seems to turn off too easy if I stop using it for some time (so I have to make sure it turns pages turn before I start each song), but, if I take my left shoe off (to avoid hitting both pedals at the same time) and check it for each song, it seems to be working ok.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets v4.0.13 and MobileSheets Companion v1.4.8 Released - by jeffn1 - 08-20-2013, 02:04 PM