• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question About Backing Using Mobilesheet Companion
(09-03-2013, 04:53 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Batch import does not pull in annotations made with MobileSheets, but it does show any annotations that are in the PDF file itself (if you edited it with another program). The batch import also does not pull in any of your song metadata, such as artist/album/genre, etc. So unfortunately, no, you really can't use batch import to restore your tablet if you need to pull in all that stuff.

Mike

First, I think there might be some condusion. I meant batch import intot he Companion. Does that change the answer?

But, more improtantly, I thought one of the reasons for the Companion was to make it easier to do annotations (on the computer instead of the tablet).

So, if I wanted to load songs from my tablet (hopefully including any MS annotations that have already been done) and modify/add annotations in the Companion, and then load the modified songs into my tablet, does the Companion app allow for that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question About Backing Using Mobilesheet Companion - by jeffn1 - 09-03-2013, 05:28 AM