• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metronome Autostart
Hi Mike

My current library settings are:-
  Yes  Automatically Load Next Song
  No  Always Load Whole Setlist.

Setting "Always Load Whole Setlist" does make it work (but I don't really see why I should have to do that as MSP operates fine with the settings I had - apart from this problem).

Perhaps MSP needs to make it more obvious what setlist it is referring to. I'm guessing now that it is referring to songs that are "loaded into memory" rather than a setlist as the user knows it (an ordered list of songs, don't care where as long as it works)

Strictly speaking, you could just disable the option if the setlist equates to a single song (the settings don't apply to anything subsequently added to the setlist so the attributes are on the individual songs rather than the setlist). However, this might be just as confusing for the user because it would not be obvious how to enable the button.
Perhaps MSP should just iterate through the songs as a user would expect (irrespective of "Load Whole Setlist") ?

"I don't really understand what you mean when you say "If you tap on the setlist window, do you see all of the songs loaded at once? " - I can't see any difference if "Load Whole" is set or not.

A work around for me appears to be (not tried it yet)
  1. Turn on Load Whole Setlist
  2. Create a new setlist and add all songs into it.
  3. Modify the metronome settings and "Apply to all songs in the setlist"
  4. Turn off Load Whole Setlist
Cheers
Geoff

PS: Great program
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6

Messages In This Thread
Metronome Autostart - by Geoff Bacon - 08-04-2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Metronome Autostart - by Zubersoft - 08-05-2018, 02:23 AM
RE: Metronome Autostart - by Geoff Bacon - 08-05-2018, 03:59 AM
RE: Metronome Autostart - by Zubersoft - 08-05-2018, 08:33 AM
RE: Metronome Autostart - by Zubersoft - 08-05-2018, 09:01 AM