• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to organize my music - newbie to Android and MobileSheets
Sorry for the very dumb and basic question here, but I am new to Android and to Mobilesheets.  I just got a Boox Max-2 e-ink device and put Mobilesheets Pro on it.  My first time using Android and using Mobilesheets.  I am trying to figure out how to organize the large music collection I have.  I am in several ensembles and an orchestra, and so have a large collection of music in parts (with score) that I need to organize.  On Dropbox i have them all neatly in nested folders - a set of top-level folders one for each ensemble, below that a set of folders for genre (baroque, renaissance, modern, etc), and below that one folder for each piece, and inside that folder are pdf's one per part (soprano, alto, tenor, bass, keyboard, score, etc.).  I don't see how to do that on MobileSheets if i have the app manage the library.  Is there a clean way to have nested categories like this?  I'm probably missing something basic here -- I'm still going thru the manual and getting confused.

Thanks for any pointers.  I hate to import 400 pdf's only to find I've done it totally wrong and have to start over...

-Dan

Messages In This Thread
How to organize my music - newbie to Android and MobileSheets - by dchernikoff - 12-06-2018, 09:54 AM