• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to organize my music - newbie to Android and MobileSheets
Great reply, thank you very much!  I will try it how you suggest.  I'm fine with using filtering instead of file hierarchies.  I think my situation is a bit atypical, because I am storing separate parts as PDFs for a single piece under a folder, so when I look at a single piece I see 5 individual PDFs (or maybe even 20 in the case of my orchestra).  If I understand you correctly, I can't use filters to display just all the "pieces" (i.e., lowest level folders, not individual PDFs) within an ensemble\genre "folder", I would always see all the individual PDFs for all the pieces under that ensemble\genre.  Is that correct?

I'm not saying I can't get it to work, or it won't be useful to me.  I'm just trying to understand how to organize things.  Even the best tools need some training/adaptation on the user's to get full utility out of them!

So far I'm very impressed with MobileSheets, and I think all the members of at least one of my ensembles are going to "go digital", buy their own copies, and start using it.

-Dan

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to organize my music - newbie to Android and MobileSheets - by dchernikoff - 12-07-2018, 04:27 AM