• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 last wishes
Hi everyone, I'd like to post a list of suggestions I wrote down during the year that haven't been introduced yet:

- Long press on a TOOL ICON to bring up it's related settings instead of the left menu (would save time by having that in the same related tool menu, not having to move that box whenever it's in the music way)
- independent page scaling in DUAL PAGE VIEW (sometimes after cropping, a page would need a different setting than the whole file's general one)
- Option to choose to have full widht page view when entering ANNOTATION MODE in DUAL PAGE VIEW (now I have to change back and forth from SINGLE to DUAL PAGE VIEW each time I know I will have to enter annotations for a while)
- Enter EDIT MODE in the right side active page when selecting that page in DUAL PAGE VIEW (now it always brings the left page even if I click on the right one, so I have to turn again with right arrow icon each time I enter ANNOTATION MODE)

Other minor bugs:
- Annotations size not coherent (+/- 2 pt) between SINGLE/DUAL PAGE VIEW (now the size is about 2 notches different if entered in one mode then displayed in another)
- Hide ''Load All'' in TAB VIEW when ''Always Load Whole List'' is choosen in SETTINGS
- Still problems with ANNOTATIONS in cropped pages (see POST in Windows Forum)

Thanks for the consideration, and feel free to comment, add or share!
A happy Mobilesheets user for years now,
Dominic

Messages In This Thread
2018 last wishes - by domgi - 12-17-2018, 01:32 AM
RE: 2018 last wishes - by Zubersoft - 12-17-2018, 04:12 AM
RE: 2018 last wishes - by domgi - 12-17-2018, 11:03 AM
RE: 2018 last wishes - by Zubersoft - 12-17-2018, 01:40 PM
RE: 2018 last wishes - by domgi - 12-19-2018, 01:37 PM