• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available
There is a little bit of delay with scrolling because I had to disable A2 processing. The reason is that, if A2 is enabled, which allows for smooth scrolling, 2 seconds after you stop interacting with the screen the tablet will do a complete screen refresh, which flashes black and then white. This is extremely annoying, because it occurs if you scroll any of the lists even the smallest amount. So I opted to turn off A2 processing for the lists, which means the scrolling stutters much more (typical performance for an e-ink device), but it doesn't flash in your face when you release.

I don't think there would be a significant difference in performance between the Boox Max 2 and Boox Max 2 Pro as far as MobileSheetsPro is concerned. I can ask my contact at the e-reader store (https://ereader.store/en/) about this, as he has tested many different e-ink devices.

Mike

Update: My contact said he has been testing only on the Boox Max 2, and it works great.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available - by Zubersoft - 03-22-2019, 02:16 AM
Problem closing the Command bar - by palosanto - 01-25-2021, 04:52 AM
E-Ink Devices - continuous scrolling - by Hans - 07-10-2022, 05:56 PM