• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available
(03-16-2021, 04:37 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Do you have "Enable editing of embedded PDF annotations" enabled? If you turn that off, does it maintain the correct placement? I'm guessing something is going wrong with the translation of the PDF coordinates for the annotation to the screen coordinates. I might need you to share the song with me (Long press song, tap Share->Export as .msf) so I can take a look at what is going on. Is this happening with every snippet you've tried? Did you make any changes to the song that resulted in this occurring, or did it immediately happen after creating the snippet?

Thanks,
Mike

Once I disable the editing of embedded PDF annotations, the snippet stays in place. On the same page I have snippets that don't move around, so it doesn't happen with all the snippets. My guess is that it started happening immediatley after creating the snippet. BTW you can see on the first page of this song that they are other snippets that were moved around after I created them (see below the penultimate staff).

I cannot attach the song .msf file , "type of file that you attached is not allowed". Here's a link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18DnsFP0...sp=sharing

Messages In This Thread
Problem closing the Command bar - by palosanto - 01-25-2021, 04:52 AM
RE: MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available - by eBug - 03-16-2021, 05:09 AM
E-Ink Devices - continuous scrolling - by Hans - 07-10-2022, 05:56 PM