• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available
The layers window on the e-ink version needs to be revisited as it's very buggy at the moment:

1.- When I create a new layer, I have no way to delete it. No delete (x) symbol appears.
2.- It's very hard no know what layer is current. Please make the layer name bold or underlined or both.
2.- Clicking on a layer to make it current seems to be ignored and new annotations are always added to layer 1
3.- Annotations on layers other than layer1 cannot be ticked and deleted or moved up/down in the list and sometimes a toolbar under an a non-existing annotation appears somewhere on the page but nothing is selected for deletion or nudge.
4.- I encountered a few times that entering the renaming window doesn't let me prompt the name and bring the keyboard. Instead the current annotation tool seems to be still active.
5.- I can't seem to find in the manual what is the last icon resembling a link symbol used for.

Personal preference:  Change the eye symbol to gray for hidden layers, black for visible layers on and use the square outline to show the current layer instead in addition to making the layer name in bold.

Thanks, 
Juan
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal

Messages In This Thread
Problem closing the Command bar - by palosanto - 01-25-2021, 04:52 AM
RE: MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available - by palosanto - 04-15-2021, 06:35 AM
E-Ink Devices - continuous scrolling - by Hans - 07-10-2022, 05:56 PM