• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available
(04-22-2021, 01:02 AM)palosanto Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 05:50 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I definitely have never encountered that before, but I haven't really tested for long sessions with the half page display mode. I can run some tests to see if I can encounter that. All I should need to do is load a setlist and continue turning pages until it occurs, correct?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike, 
Hang on.  I'm trying myself to force the problem and it's not happening.  Let me see if I can pinpoint when it happens, maybe it's only certain song or whether or not I use the pedal.
I don't want you to waste time with so little information.
I'll let you know.
Juan

Ok, I found it.
Nothing happens until you start going into annotation mode. Every time that I exit annotation and flip pages the gap gets bigger. The lower half of the page remains the same but the upper keeps getting shorter as the black gap increases.  It doesn't seem to have a limit so eventually the whole upper half would disappear.
The problem doesn't stop when changing songs but it continues onto the next and it happens regardless of the page scaling mode.
The only way to reset it is exiting MSP.
It doesn't seem to affect my Samsung tablet, only my Onyx.

Juan
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal

Messages In This Thread
Problem closing the Command bar - by palosanto - 01-25-2021, 04:52 AM
RE: MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available - by palosanto - 04-22-2021, 03:55 AM
E-Ink Devices - continuous scrolling - by Hans - 07-10-2022, 05:56 PM