• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating and administering snippets
Hi Mike,

thanks for the fast and detailed answer!

I do understand the argument about the large fakebooks. But from an "object" oriented perspective I am still wondering, what a snippet is in the end if it is not a (split-off) object of its own, since it will start to diverge from the main underlying base file with every change that is performed relative to another, potentially parallel snippet path that evolves separately.

But maybe those snippets aren't what I really want to create after all in my striving to get a peaceful co-existence of files on my main comp and the tablet display variants. Since my exploring the ropes is still ongoing, please do not feel rushed into developing something new at this point.

This brings me to another question, though: What happens if I do not ask MS to take over the base pdf file administration but tell to use an existing file hierarchy, and I replace this file with a newly uploaded version with changed contents?

Cheers,
Petra
Playing classical music on a wind controller hobby-wise - and tired of carrying around tons of paper sheets.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creating and administering snippets - by Petra-Kathi - 06-21-2019, 07:10 AM