• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumping page display at a cut end while scrolling
Hello @all,

I have a confusing problem, but only with some songs:

I composed some PDF pages for linearization in such a way, that the last page is a cut one (in a certain case: only consisting of one score system).  My page display setting is "align bottom", so I expect that the scrolling should just stop and remain so when the scrolling reaches a point where the end of this last page with the single score line is shown in full right at the bottom of the display. In many of my re-arranged songs this works, but in some it does not.

Instead, the scrolling continues in a way that this last single-score-line page is definitely lifted beyond the bottom align state. But then the scrolling stops, and the display jumps back to the expected end state (where the single score line is bottom aligned).

Obviously, this jump causes considerable confusion about the actual position I am just reading on the sheet, as it happens suddenly, so I am losing my reading focus.

Is this an effect caused by an "error between the headphones", or is it a bug?

Kind regards,
Petra
Playing classical music on a wind controller hobby-wise - and tired of carrying around tons of paper sheets.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
Jumping page display at a cut end while scrolling - by Petra-Kathi - 07-08-2019, 05:23 AM