• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSP 2.6.8 E-ink: Handwritten notes auto-smooth, despite it being disabled (Max2 Pro)
Hi again!

Just a quickie update: 
I've been still fighting this, and with our gig fast approaching, I got desperate... I was gonna reinstall stuff.  So I backed up my database to Dropbox but did not have it back up my settings or audio files (I don't have audio files anyway). 

Before I blew it away, I decided to just clear the MSP app cache first, and then I figured I'd clear the cache first, and if that didn't work, I'd start uninstalling/reinstalling the app or even doing a factory reset. 

Praise Elvis, clearing the MSP app cache seemed to do the trick, and I feel like a moron for not thinking of it first. I lost my MSP settings, but it ain't no big thang. 

Of course, I'm a bad tech/scientist because I also messed with one other thing too, so I can't be a billion percent sure clearing the MSP cache was the actual fix, but it feels right.  

But just for the sake of complete incident documentation (heh), the other thing I did was I used Boox' Application Freezing option in the Apps menu and I froze every freezable app (which were only Boox' preloaded apps).  

Anyway, all seems kosher. Yay!

Thanks again for such a magical product!
MSP 2.6.8 Onyx Boox Max2 Pro 13.3 (E-Ink)
MSP 2.6.8 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Messages In This Thread
RE: MSP 2.6.8 E-ink: Handwritten notes auto-smooth, despite it being disabled (Max2 Pro) - by xtingu - 07-22-2019, 06:58 PM