• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using Android stick with a portable touch screen monitor
No, I don't have to stay on Android. What I need is a LARGE screen. I like to have it as far down as possible NOT to be personally "covered" by the monitor stand. And I like to see 2x A4 pages.
"Battery Pack" is absolutely NOT important for me, since usually AC-power is always available (otherwise nothing works ;-)

AND - of course - it's a question of costs! A 22...24" multi-touch screen monitor is available for under 400,- EUR.
With an additional stick/mini PC I have all I need - of course only in case the combi works fine with all touch functionality...

Such a large screen as a All-In-One PC or Laptop/convertible is much more expansive and moreover, it is overkill if I like to run MSP only. I think a mini PC does the job AND it is fan-less! I have a HP AIO-PC at home and it is a headache to get a new fan for it because it is a very special one and only available in China. I am waiting 8 weeks now for this pc of shi... hardware...
Don’t need this on stage.

However, you are absolutely right: there are also WIN10 mini PCs on the market! But probably roughly 100..200 EUR more than the Android colleagues…

Messages In This Thread
RE: using Android stick with a portable touch screen monitor - by Ecki2804 - 06-03-2020, 01:25 AM