• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolute Total Beginner Trying to Get Started
I have Music Sheets Pro for my Android tablet and I have the companion in Windows 10. I want to get all my music into the app and use it for performing.

I am hoping I can learn how to 
1. enter the music, some as sheet music and some with just words and chords, at a size I can see AND that fits in the window
2. make each song scroll at the proper speed so I can sing along with it
3. have all the songs in a format that will allow me to transpose them to different keys sometimes

I entered some songs by typing them in Notepad, following the coding in the instructions, and saving them with a *.pro extension. I can't find a way to load them into the Companion app on my computer, plus I don't know what I can do with them once I do that, anyway.

I've tried to find simple tutorials. I tried several searches of this forum. I can't find any instructions simple enough for my dense brain. They all seem to assume I know more than I do already.

I've given up several times. This time I'm back and thought I'd start right out by asking for help, before I get too frustrated. I did open my Companion app and try to load some songs, but it only wants to import *.msf or *.mss files. I don't know what those are. Almost all menu items in the Companion are grayed out, so it doesn't even look like it will do anything.

Is there anywhere I can find a really super, super simple, extremely detailed step by step tutorial to get me started with this?

Messages In This Thread
Absolute Total Beginner Trying to Get Started - by CaliaMoko - 09-20-2019, 09:32 AM