• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page turn size
Well, not really... For my music, it just changes what's not visible after a page turn, so I went back to the display settings I was using before. But after taking a closer look, I think it'd would be impossible to page by either 1/2 or 1/3 and always get the visibility you want, simply because each piece of music can be laid out differently. Sometimes you'll see each system contain one bass and one treble clef, sometimes two of each, sometimes the page will mix these up, and of course, the number of systems can be different from one page to the next.

I think, though, that I've found a couple of things in the software that will fix me up just fine. When in landscape mode/full screen, top of the page, I can slide the page up to the next system with my thumb, after which a 1/2 page turn gets me desired visibility to the bottom of the page. This solution worked a lot better for me after I changed the default hot key---the one that brings up the overlay; before, I'd inadvertently get the overlay when I didn't want it. The second thing I found is that, for each piece, when I go into landscape mode/full screen, it can help if I use my thumb and forefinger to adjust the scaling to be slightly smaller, until a couple of systems are visible. Then 1/2 page turns seem to work pretty well. I'm not sure, though, if the on-the-fly scaling persists per individual song or if this has to be done each time the song is opened. In any case, it seems to work fine.

Thanks for an exceptional product that just gets better every day.

Messages In This Thread
Page turn size - by cbTurner - 10-12-2019, 07:55 AM
RE: Page turn size - by Zubersoft - 10-12-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Page turn size - by cbTurner - 10-12-2019, 10:06 PM