• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tablet fix
My Samsung 12.2 Galaxy tablet has quit, it needs a new battery &i t also gets stuck in a 'boot loop' so I'm going to need to use my new HP stream 14 laptop in the interim. Are there additional procedures I should follow to use the tablet's MS data file? I used a micro SD card to hold the MS program and the data files, including the back-up, so I can access it by inserting it into the HP SD slot, and pointing the new Win 10 MS to it's location. I cannot dismount the tablet SD card, so I'll have to remove it before getting it to a repair tech., I have MS on a new HP laptop (Win 10) with an older back-up. Can I insert the SD from the tablet into the laptop and update the library by naming its location?
Has anyone had a similar tablet failure? & was a new battery a good fix? 
I have yet to successfully use the laptop with my Korg PA600, my first attempt did not recognize the midi link via the usb cable, and I did not get the blue-tooth pedal to work either.
Should I install a midi control program onto the laptop? I did not do so with the tablet, but I do recall putting the midi cd from Korg into my laptop to use the MS companion on my earlier Win 7 laptop.

I'm hoping I can locate a good repair tech for the Samsung here in Sarasota FL, while I'm here for the winter.

Messages In This Thread
tablet fix - by maintech - 01-20-2020, 12:12 AM
RE: tablet fix - by Geoff Bacon - 01-20-2020, 02:00 AM
RE: tablet fix - by Zubersoft - 01-20-2020, 03:45 AM