• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tablet fix
If the SD card contains a copy of the database file (mobilesheets.db), then you could point your library to that location and copy the database file into the Windows 10 application data directory, but just changing the storage location is probably not the best option. If the backup you have on the SD card is up-to-date, I would strongly advise just restoring that backup file into the Windows 10 version. This will also copy over your settings files which would be lost otherwise. You can't just point the Windows 10 version at the SD card and use the library off there because it won't have write access to that location unless you go through the "Set MobileSheets Storage Location" dialog. If you want to do that, make sure you clear the library entirely first under Settings->Other Settings->Clear Library, then set the storage location to the SD card, then copy mobilesheets.db from the SD card to C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState and then restart MobileSheets. Then hopefully you should be in good shape.

As far as your Korg PA600, if you can't get MobileSheets to communicate with it and you have the latest drivers, the next step would be to put something between the keyboard and MobileSheets such as this: https://www.roland.com/us/products/um-one_mk2/

I bought one of those and it lets me use my keyboard (which is not MIDI class compliant) without needing any special drivers. I can connect it to the Google MIDI library on Android as well which I could never do before. 

Mike

Messages In This Thread
tablet fix - by maintech - 01-20-2020, 12:12 AM
RE: tablet fix - by Geoff Bacon - 01-20-2020, 02:00 AM
RE: tablet fix - by Zubersoft - 01-20-2020, 03:45 AM