• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manual File Transfer
UPDATE: See my next post

In order to get access to mobilesheets.db, you would have needed to enable Settings->Storage->Expose Database. By default, the database is stored in the application data directory which is at /data/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files which is inaccessible unless your device is rooted. If you happened to create a library backup at any point, then the database file would be in that .msb file and it can be extracted using the companion application. 

Did you ever happen to enable USB debugging on that device? I'm assuming you probably didn't but if you did, then I would have a way to help you recover the data. What we would need to do is, I could provide you a new installer for MobileSheetsPro that you could install using ADB on your PC. You'd push over the installation, the app would load, my special build would copy the database over to the Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files folder and then you would be able to copy it to your new device. Let me know if this is the case. 

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Manual File Transfer - by Delorean14 - 01-21-2020, 04:44 AM
RE: Manual File Transfer - by Zubersoft - 01-21-2020, 05:11 AM
RE: Manual File Transfer - by Zubersoft - 01-21-2020, 05:13 AM