• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connect Tablets (transposed charts on each tablet), Combine Songs, Connection Issues
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your quick reply Smile

The versioning feature sounds like it could work.  If there is a single entry for each song, would there be some indication that a song has multiple versions when it appears in a collection, set list, or search?

Allowing for a second matching field would work well for me  (the Key field seems like a logical choice to me, but I suppose just a second "custom" field would also work).  It would be great if it was a field that I could enter by batch editing a group of files (for instance, I could tag all of my "Bb" charts at once, all of my "Eb" charts at once, etc.).  While you're at it, it might be helpful to add a third matching field option just in case that would be useful for someone.

I think it's good to have multiple solutions  to offer the most flexibility to users.

Bluetooth connection issues - it doesn't matter what order I connect the slaves.  My second bluetooth tablet is just unreliable connection-wise for some reason.  Perhaps it's hardware as you said.  But at least I found a way around it by rebooting the slave tablet.  I just have to put it into my gig workflow to not try to connect the tablets right before the band has to start playing, or at least to just reboot that tablet as soon as I arrive at the venue.

Brian
Three Tablets: 
(master) Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905V (12.2"), 4.4.2
(slave #1) Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905V (12.2"), 5.1.1
(slave #2) Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905V (12.2"), 5.1.1

www.brianbender.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connect Tablets (transposed charts on each tablet), Combine Songs, Connection Issues - by Brian Bender - 03-13-2020, 02:07 AM