• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature request: screen rotation in desktop (dex) mode
As Android tablets with large screens are not available anymore I'd like to use an external usb c monitor (e.g. Asus Zenscreen or similar) attached to my mobile phone for MobileSheets. This works well and i can use MobileSheets on a 15.6 inch screen by just plugin a usb c cable into my phone. Android goes into "desktop" mode or on Samsung devices into "Dex" mode. The problem is, that that works only in landscape mode, as Dex and Android only supports landscape mode.

So if i turn the monitor to portrait position android either still uses landscape mode as if the monitor was in landscape position or, if the phone is turned to portrait mode, the portrait mode screen of the mobile device is not turned and not filling the whole monitor but only a small bar.

If MobileSheets were able to display its contents in landscape mode as if it were in portrait mode one could use an external monitor in (physical) portrait mode. I don't know if it would be more or less a oneliner or something hard to implement, but being able to use MobileSheets on a phone on a large external monitor would be phantastic.

Messages In This Thread
Feature request: screen rotation in desktop (dex) mode - by Rerun - 05-08-2020, 07:09 AM