• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reading msb pages in bright sunlight
I just tried out the Max3 at a wedding gig for the first time. All worked well. I've been using it every day and it hasn't glitched on me yet. If that keeps up I'll look at changing the quartet over to them.

I borrowed a friend's Blueturn and that connected easily and worked without me having to mess with the settings. I'm keen to get myself a Firefly though.

I got to try out the X mode. I installed a tuner app and the pitch display worked much better than in the normal mode. I doubt I'll end up using it though because if I need a tuner I normally use the one on my phone. MSP is still working well in normal mode.

I haven't come across any problems with MSP yet. I set up a separate library for quartet parts and I'm going to have to work out what to do about duo and trio music. Really looking forward to the versioning update and I imagine that will change how I control the parts a bit.

Mike, just wondering what order your planning on doing the upcoming updates in? I think I saw you mentioning that the annotations update is almost ready to go and that you have other updates planned like the iOS version. Any idea when the versioning update will be coming?

Guy

Messages In This Thread
Reading msb pages in bright sunlight - by bazza - 06-01-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: Reading msb pages in bright sunlight - by Oz Cello - 06-11-2020, 02:25 PM