• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what Music app or player for Android phone?
(06-15-2020, 12:20 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: Even though Spotify is not integrated into MS, I rely on it a lot to work on songs for the (rock ) bands I am in.  (I usually play Spotify from my PC and just use the tablet for my charts).

If you have a family plan, I it is a fair price at $15.00 per months for 6 accounts.  You can download playlists so you don't have to rely on wifi.  (But, I think you can use the free version reasonably well, with some limitations (I am not sure what the differences are)).

I create Spotify Playlists that are the same as my band set list (or a rehearsal list).  (It might be easier it is was integrated with MS, but it also may be a bit more work to keep everything in sync?)

In most cases I can find the right arrangement I want on Spotify.  But, I recently learned, if not, I can download an mp3 and put it into a Spotify Playlist.

Also, I recently learned how to set up collaborative playlists on Spotify so everyone in a band has access to the right recorded arrangements.

So, Spotify works pretty well for me even though it is not integrated with MS.  (Actually, my approach to MS is to keep it it simple.  I only use these tablets for MS and I do not use the audio functions, but that's just me).

Jeff
oops, I'm not sure where/how to reply to this..... is this where I'm supposed to?    Anyway, thanks for sharing how you use Spotify and MS.... always good to hear what works for others.  Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: what Music app or player for Android phone? - by faeriegrove - 06-18-2020, 06:17 AM