• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
Mike,

Not sure if you want feedback here or somewhere else.  I've finally had a chance to play with the new version and have a couple comments.  BTW, I'm running version 2.9.7 (build 210) on a Chromebook.

Two problems and one request:

1.  After placing a stamp, I tried using the Select tool to move it.  I select the "arrow pad" setting but tapping on any of the direction keys will cause the stamp to jump down before moving in the correct direction.  Tapping the keys doesn't work because it always moves down.  Holding the keys will cause the stamp to jump down and then move in the correct direction.  BTW, moving text annotations works fine.

2. I have a PDF that I've edited in the past and I suspect it has multiple layers.  When I tried to "cut" the region with these updates, MSP crashes.  I can cut other areas fine.  It's just where these updates were previously done.  I can send you the PDF if you'd like it. 

3. I like having the ability to set custom colors.  It would be nice if in the color selector window, there would be a row for previous custom colors.  I'd like to have multiple custom colors available via selection and the ability to share the custom color settings between tools would be very helpful.

Overall, the annotation changes are looking great!  I love the "zoom" view when placing stamps and all the changes should make annotations during rehearsals much easier.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by ksmelcer - 09-08-2020, 08:00 AM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM