• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
UPDATE: If you haven't done so, please go to Settings->About and enable crash reporting. It is disabled for certain countries by default so that the user has to opt in to it. At some point I'm going to prompt the user to make this decision when the app is first installed.

I just sent you an email BRX - sorry about that.

Cmart - I'm supposed to get crash reports (so long as you have an active internet connection while the crashes are happening), but I'm not seeing any crash reports show up for version 2.9.7 yet, so I'm not sure why that it is. Let me know if you can provide any additional information about the bookmark crashes. If there is a specific song that you know crashes, you can long press it, tap Share->Export as .msf and send that file to mike@zubersoft.com. I can then test it out.

MartinH - For small issues, I think just mentioning them in this thread is sufficient. If there is a larger problem that needs discussion, or requests for design changes, then those should probably be in a separate thread. As far as the installation goes, you will have to transfer your library from one version to the other. Using the backup/restore feature is the best way to do that. The files/libraries are kept completely separate in each version so long as you don't use the same storage location in each. Even if you do use the same storage location, the databases will always be kept separate in each version, so you don't have to worry about that side of it.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by Zubersoft - 09-27-2020, 03:08 AM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM