• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
(11-03-2020, 04:26 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm not sure there is much I can easily do about the stylus precision then. When fully zoomed in on my Surface Pro 4, it seems to work okay. I respond to all of the touch events that Microsoft's framework provides, but perhaps if the device is not rendering fast enough, it's causing touch events to be missed. I do decrease the rendering quality mode when zoomed in near the maximum amount to try and improve the responsiveness. Perhaps I'll need to see a short video clip to understand the severity of the problem.

It´s actually when fully zoomed out this occur. It just isn´t as precise as in last beta version. It is like it is smoothing what I draw after a lot even if I have minor smoothing set. When fully zoomed in it is much more accurate now than before, however on my surface the line is drawn slightly to the right of the stylus marker. I will try making a video of it.

(11-03-2020, 04:26 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: As far as the layer issue, when using the vertical scrolling display mode, layers from multiple songs can be shown in the list. In the single display mode, only a single page's layers should be displayed at once. Are you seeing an issue where more layers are displayed than you would expect, or are layers being merged incorrectly in the list? I'm guessing the issue may be related to the change I made where the layer window is just hidden when exiting the annotations editor instead of being destroyed and recreated the next time it is accessed (so that its position is preserved).  If you are just turning pages between songs and this problem occurs (without entering or exiting the annotations mode), then the problem is not related to that.
It is after I close a song and open another one, the layer from previous song stays in the window. I found out that changing page with the layer window open will change to the correct layer.

(11-03-2020, 04:26 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'll see if I can reproduce the duplicate annotations problem you described. Is this happening when editing annotations and turning pages, or when viewing the song normally?

I have no clue actually. I usually discover these duplicate annotations when viewing

(11-03-2020, 04:26 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Can you provide one of the custom stamps that isn't rendering properly? 

Thanks,
Mike

I will send you stamps together with video then.
Surface Pro 8, i5, Windows 11
Pageflip Firefly Pedal

Messages In This Thread
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by Cmart - 11-03-2020, 05:40 AM