• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
(12-24-2020, 03:54 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: That's by design - if you disable touch input with stylus mode enabled, then you can't use your fingers to pan or zoom, as touch input will be ignored. That setting is disabled by default for that reason. It's mainly there for users that have issues with their palm still triggering touch input and would rather completely disable touch input than have any interference.

Mike

Personally I miss being able to zoom and pan with the fingers while in annotation mode and the 'Enable Touch input in Stylus mode is off".  I agree that this is not a good idea to have touch enabled while taking notes because it's very easy to touch the screen unintentionally while writing with the stylus or other tools and have undesired shifting of the screen.

However, I propose to be able to zoom-pan with fingers but only when selecting first the pan tool already included in the annotation top bar (4 arrows).  That would avoid the problem when you are doing something else like using the pen or any other tool because the touch setting could be kept disabled except while temporarily using the pan tool.

At the moment when using that pan tool I can only use the stylus and only pan up and down, not sideways, and I can't zoom.
There wouldn't be a need for another dedicated zoom tool as suggested in another post.
When in view mode is not a problem and pan-zoom with fingers already works great.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by palosanto - 12-26-2020, 01:26 PM