• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
palosanto - There was a major problem in the previous version where enabling/disabling touch input in stylus mode wasn't actually enabling/disabling it unless you exited the editor and re-entered. So now that I've fixed that, touch input may be ignored now that wasn't previously. However, I need to review the logic when the panning tool is selected. The thing is, if touch input is completely disabled, even if the panning tool is selected, I can't process it. However, if you have enabled touch input and can't zoom/pan, then that's a bug and I need to investigate it and get it fixed. I'll also look into the other things you've reported, although I'm not entirely sure I know why those would be different in the e-ink version. Also, just to verify, are you using the vertical scrolling display mode? Horizontal scrolling is not currently supported for that mode (and hasn't been in the past). I will work on that for a future update. I'm definitely not sure why you would be seeing system freezes though, as I didn't change all that much. I'm still working with Onyx to get a fixed version of their library. This will all get ironed out soon - thanks for your patience. I will also get the nudge tool fixed on the e-ink version - thanks for letting me know about that.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by Zubersoft - 01-02-2021, 09:45 AM