• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
(01-04-2021, 06:19 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: palosanto - I've seen that issue as well and it's related to Onyx's library. I've contacted them for support, and they were working with me, but they've gone silent for the last 4 days or so. If I update to the latest version of their library (onyxsdk-pen 1.1.4), then everything works great on my Boox Max 2 Pro, but it causes the application to freeze on the Onyx Boox Max 3. If I switch back to 1.1.3, then things mostly work, but there are some odd problems and you can't write at the bottom of the screen as you've described. I'm really stuck here, because the problems aren't in my code and I have no idea what I can do to work around issues in their library, because it's what enables the fast writing with the stylus. It's possible something I'm doing in my code is exacerbating some problem in their library, but without additional information, it's hard to guess at what that might be. Hopefully Onyx will get back to me with an updated library soon so that these issues can be resolved. As far as not being able to access the OS top pulldown menu - when the pen tool is selected and raw drawing is activated (as Onyx calls it), it disables the entire screen from refreshing except for what the stylus is touching. So even the OS menu can't be shown while that mode is active. Switching tools deactives that mode, so that is why you can access the OS menu with other tools. 
Thanks Mike for all the responses (do you ever sleep?)  Smile

Good to know that both issues are related to Onyx and not MSP code, let's hope that they get back to you soon with the library issue.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by palosanto - 01-05-2021, 02:01 AM